Eleveight WFS 2, 2022
– One strut performance freeride wing
– Suitable for all riding levels and disciplines
– Rigid frame geometry for direct handling and direct power
– Lightweight with very neutral drift and easy depower
– CS Wing Bar for intuitive hand positioning and easy handling
The WFS is a performance wing for riders of all levels, styles and in any condition. New for
V2 is the addition of the CS Vary bar, the perfect cockpit for a comfortable ride. The intuitive
hand position will now limit fatigue and extend your session time. The bar also offers greater
stability and better power control for foiling in all conditions. Light and ultra-durable with a
high volume leading edge that supplies a stiff frame and optimum canopy tension, and the
V-shape ensures the wing tips won’t touch the water. You’ll find the WFS is stable with easy
upwind ability, outstanding downwind drift, and the same trusted Eleveight build quality you can rely on.
CHANGES FOR V2
– New pre-tension canopy and inflatable structure for wing rigidity and clean aerodynamics.
– Tweaked wing geometry enabling the point of pressure to balance equally between the
front and back hand.
– New patent-pending wing bar allows the shortest distance to cover the bar’s range of hand
– More tension on TE for more direct power.
RIPSTOP FABRIC BY TEIJIN
● Ultra high tenacity polyester yarn
X4 RIPSTOP WEAVE
● 4 x 4 Ripstop yarn with outstanding performance and Quality
LATEST TEIJIN COATING
● High temperature resin finish including UV filter
● Less stretch in all directions (0°, 90° & +/- 45°)
● Results in precise and responsive flight characteristics
LONG LASTING QUALITY
● Extreme rip protection against peak loads, tears and punctures
● Less elastic fatigue
● Enhanced durability with less wear and tear
● Increased longevity